[CMake] Troubles with small CMakeLists.txt

Stephan.Szabo at sony.com Stephan.Szabo at sony.com
Tue Jun 4 19:13:35 EDT 2019

Hi,

Looking at the cmake there, your bsBuildLibExamples macro starts off by doing
   set(WITH_LIB_${lib_upper}_EXAMPLES "")
but lib_upper isn't set to match the new value of lib until later inside the foreach.
So it seems like you're resetting the value of the previous iteration.

Moving the
  string(TOUPPER ${lib} lib_upper)
to the top of the macro seems to make all the variables show up.

Regards,
Stephan