[CMake] Linking on OSX

Juan E. Sanchez juan.e.sanchez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:57:26 EDT 2019

Hello,

It looks like you are making progress.  Note that to use the gcc-8 and
g++-8 compilers from brew, you need to have include files in
/usr/include.  Otherwise you get strange errors about missing _stdio.h,
etc.  I believe in another thread, someone suggests how to make sure the
headers get put in the right place.

I looked and found curses.h (not ncurses.h) here.
/usr/include/curses.h.

Regards,

Juan