[CMake] add my own language-name using standard functions

hex hex7c3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:30:22 EDT 2019

dear community,

I want to make a module for a language that is not supported by CMake.

are there any restrictions in using *add_executable* for any language
other than C / C++,

must the build be constructed very similar to C language?

I was looking into Java module for reference and noted that it is
defining its own functions for build. Since overriding standard CMake
functions is discouraged and *add_executable* seems to be hard coded
(not a CMake module) I believe that I have to create my own functions
like add_verilog_configuration, target_link_verilog_library and alike.