[CMake] Additional traffic on cmake.org concerning cmake documentation

Martin Weber fifteenknots505 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:33:31 EST 2019

Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019, 18:24:09 CET schrieb Robert Maynard:
> It would not be a problem as it relates to server load for you to
> redirect to `https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/`, but as frodak17 a

There would be no server load of users of the plugin. I plan to change the
HTML-links in the table-of-content sections to point to cmake.org instead of
pointing to the the bundled HTML-files.

> better avenue would to investigate packaging the generated html files
> ( located in doc/cmake/html/ ).

Packaging the generated html files seems to be the way to go.
But I do not want the html checked in at my github repo (Currently github
language-details says: HTML 77.6%).
Are the HTML files for cmake docs available in a zip file, so I can let the
CmakeEd doc build download them? I found them in <https://cmake.org/files/
v3.13/cmake-3.13.3-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz> but am unsure whether that is the
proper file to use.

THX,
	Martin

--