[CMake] install files generator expression

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:11:06 EST 2019

Hi Lars.

The DESTINATION parameter of install() accepts only a single argument,
which means it's tripping on the line break between the two genexes. Make
it one argument:

INSTALL(FILES ${qt5_locations}
  DESTINATION
    $<$<PLATFORM_ID:Windows>:bin>$<$<PLATFORM_ID:Linux>:lib>
  COMPONENT runtime)

This should work.

Petr