[CMake] Problems with EnternalProjectAdd

Workbench@gmx.at workbench at gmx.at
Tue Feb 19 00:51:10 EST 2019

I played around a bit a now have the following:

set(BUILD_ENV "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/build_env" CACHE STRING INTERNAL)
set(LIBRARY_DIR "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/lib" CACHE STRING INTERNAL)

     ExternalProject_Add(
         freetype
         PREFIX "${BUILD_ENV}/freetype"
         GIT_REPOSITORY "https://github.com/brooklynpacket/freetype2.git"
         GIT_TAG 64bit
         BUILD_COMMAND "cd ${CMAKE_BUILD_DIR}/freetype/src/freetype &&
./autgen.sh && ./configure && make"
         LOG_DOWNLOAD ON
         LOG_INSTALL ON
         LOG_CONFIGURE ON
         LOG_BUILD ON
         LOG_TEST ON
         LOG_INSTALL ON
         )

The logs are telling me: CMake Error: The source directory
"/home/stuv/data/projects/programming/bsUltimate/build/build_env/freetype/src/freetype"
does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.

Isn't the BUILD_COMMAND there if there is no CMakeLists.txt file
available for building ? not many project provide cmake build files....

best regards!