[CMake] Question about searching for another toolchain

Workbench@gmx.at workbench at gmx.at
Sat Feb 16 18:26:28 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

i'm realtively new to CMake and i find it awesome, the best building
system ever !

Now to my question: I want to support either intel or amd specific
functions in my application, that means i need either the amd or the
intel sdk, i know how i can set another toolchain and stuff but how can
i search for the different sdk's because the use have to install them
and i don't know where.

how can i make cmake find the toolchain i'm searching for ?

best regards!