[CMake] patches for MirOS

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:21:37 EST 2019

Hiya!

I got cmake to build in MirOS (also known as MirBSD) v10 this weekend,
painting over gaps in POSIX support. Here's my patchset:

https://github.com/mcandre/vagrant-miros-cmake/tree/master/i386

Virtual machines are included for testing the patched build, and for
testing the final cmake binary.

Note, this patchset targets cmake v3.9.0-. That's the first version I
happened to snag that doesn't depend on C++11 support. Evidently MirOS's
standard compiler, mgcc, has not offered C++11 support since it was
released way back during the 2008 financial crisis (!)

Could we add these fixes to the 3.9 series so that MirOS users get better
access to cmake?

--
Cheers,
Andrew