[CMake] FindOpenSSL.cmake

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:18:28 EST 2019

I have a system-provided SSL and I have a newer one that I have installed
via a packaging system.  In my build system I have:
find_package(OPENSSL 1.1) .  This properly finds the version 1.1 header
files for openSSL, but it finds the incompatible system libraries, which
are older than version 1.1.  A look at FindOpenSSL.cmake makes it seem as
if the version is used when finding the header files, but not the
libraries.  Other than overriding cache entries, is there a way to fix the
FindOpenSSL.cmake that would solve the problem?  Other suggestions?

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com