[CMake] modify cmake build arguments

hex hex7c3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:07:11 EDT 2019

It does work after setting CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS inside the
override. It should be set in a CMakeDetermineCompiler file though. I'll
add language support for it next.

As a side note, wouldn't it be better to replace

CMake/Modules/CMakeCCompiler.cmake.in:

/set(CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS c;m)/

with:

/list(APPEND CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS c;m )/

?