[CMake] install externally supplied include and lib

Ran Regev regev.ran at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:34:30 EDT 2019

Hello,

I have a very simple problem, which I don't find a solution for:

I'm working with a company that once in a while sends me two directories,
one with .h files and the second with a library in two forms, shared and
static.
say -
X/include/*
X/lib/libX.so
X/lib/libX.a

I would like to create a cmake project that just wrap this input and do
this simple action:
installs the headers and the library.

When I'm fine with the 'install only' mode I would add XConfig.cmake,
aliases and maybe more.

But first I need to find a way to create the correct target and install it.

Ran.