[CMake] RC compilation failing

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:51:52 EDT 2019

I had a resource.rc file and a resource.h file with just an ICON to
provide the icon to my application.  However, since a week or so ago, RC
refuses to compile it, giving the not very helpful message:

Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.3.9600.17336
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

RC : fatal error RW1023: I/O error seeking in file

According to the MSDEV pages that means I don't have disk space, but
that's not true.  I checked permissions too and that seemed okay too.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño