[CMake] CMake accessibility, or the lack of it with latest updtes

Jaffar Sidek jaffar.sidek10 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:30:24 EDT 2018

                     HI.  I am a blind software developer very dependent
on CMake for my development work.  I have noticed that since version
3.1X, the gui version of CMake is no longer accessible.  Let me
clarify.  I use a screen reader for voice output in order for me to be
able to use the computer independently.  In the earlier versions of
CMake, My screen reader could access a large part of the interface of
CMake to enable me to use the program Quickly and efficiently.  But
since version 3.1X and the latest version 3.2X, I have had to revert to
using the command line.  I noticed that the earlier versions were coded
with QT, is that not the case anymore?  QT5 has added accessibility
these days, and I would appreciate it if the accessibility features of
earlier versions of CMake could be re-implemented.  Thanks and cheers!