[CMake] FindMPI.cmake in 3.11.4

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:49:03 EDT 2018

Thanks, I did not know about the guidelines. I guess my misconception is
based on having seen historically cache variables used in a number of
find modules and also in practice being able to override the module when
needed. So if the outputs of the find module aren't cache variables, how
does one override the module and tell it what to use?