[CMake] About FindBoost.cmake

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:29:21 EDT 2018

Hi again, everyone.

I noticed that FindBoost.cmake has "-d" set as the Boost debug ABI tag even though the Boost libraries actually use "-gd".  I installed the latet release of CMake just now, which has Boost 1.68.0 listed as a test version, and it has this problem too.  For Boost.Filesystem, if it's an x64 multithreaded debug lib (just take this as an example), the filename is "libboost_filesystem-vc141-mt-gd-x64-1_68.lib".  For x86 it'd be "libboost_filesystem-vc141-mt-gd-x32-1_68.lib".

Just thought I'd send this email to report this.