[CMake] CMake Can't Find Boost.Filesystem in Docker Container

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 06:26:23 EDT 2018

I'm creating a new email thread for this because the other thread's problem was already solved.

In the Dockerfile for my project, the build process can't go any farther from the point where I'm trying to build the Jinja2Cpp library.  CMake isn't able to find Boost.Filesystem, but it's still able to build the library and write the files to "/usr/local/Jinja2Cpp/build" just fine.  But the Docker build process exits with a return code of 1 at that point due to the two CMake errors generated.  I've attached the text file I'd written documenting the CMake errors in question.

Should I delete the Docker images and containers created from previous attempts of building this Docker image, just in case there might be some problem there?  I did try deleting all Docker images and containers I had locally before trying to build the Dockerfile again, but had the same problem.

I've asked this on the Jinja2Cpp GitHub page as well, but I thought I'd ask here as well since it also concerns CMake itself.  I hope you guys can help me out.  Thanks in advance for any replies and/or help.