[CMake] Signing individual binary and problem with PackageMaker CPack generator

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:43:34 EDT 2018

Le lun. 22 oct. 2018 à 23:05, Craig Scott <craig.scott at crascit.com> a
écrit :

>> Yes I agree that having build rpath is useful.
>> I am not aware of any mechanism that enable calling some tool during
>> CPack's install step.
>> Moreover I don't use MacOS at all so I don't have any experience with
>> PackageMaker.
>>
>> May be some Mac user may shed some more light on this.
>>

> You should be able to do this using install(SCRIPT) or install(CODE),
> invoking the code signing through execute_process() as part of that
> script/code.

I wasn't sure of that.

So just to be clear  do we know for sure that install(SCRIPT) install(CODE)
will run after the CMake builtin-generated install scripts?
The builtin generated install script for target includes stripping, so for
signing to work as expect we should be sure of the execution order?
Or may be you suggest not to install(TARGET) for the concerned target and
write install(SCRIPT) replacement for those?

Taking a step back though, I don't know what your package contains, but if

--
Eric