[CMake] Signing individual binary and problem with PackageMaker CPack generator

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:32:39 EDT 2018

Le lun. 22 oct. 2018 à 11:56, Anatoly Belyaev <cross at cryptopro.ru> a écrit :

> We use "PackageMaker" generator on MacOS.  But i don't think it is CPack
> specific tool does call strip command.  The code for RPATH rewrite and
> strip cmd is located in cmake_install.cmake. As i understand CPack calls
> make install to tmp dir and then creates package.

Sorry I've just realized it was in the title of your message.
I wasn't aware that stripping was done during install.

> Having different RPATH for build tree is useful. May be there is a way to
> call sign tool in the install stage? But reading the doc to CMake install
> command, doesn't help me find solution for this.

Yes I agree that having build rpath is useful.
I am not aware of any mechanism that enable calling some tool during
CPack's install step.
Moreover I don't use MacOS at all so I don't have any experience with
PackageMaker.

May be some Mac user may shed some more light on this.

--
Eric