[CMake] NVIDIA Nsight Tegra settings

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Mon Nov 19 07:16:02 EST 2018

Ok, found it. The value for CMAKE_ANDROID_STL_TYPE is the filename of one of the .props files under:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Platforms\Tegra-Android\PlatformToolsets\Stl"

And LLVM is "llvm-libc++_shared" and "llvm-libc++_static". So code generation and linking now works, however now I need to figure out how to deploy the program to the android device...

Regards
/R