[CMake] CPack disable build all

DKLind davidklind at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:22:51 EST 2018

I have a very large project where each sub-project creates a debian package.

When "make/ninja package" is specified, it performs a "make/ninja all"
before packaging. I would prefer to perform a "make/ninja all" myself before
I doing a "make/ninja package".

I want to create a package for just one target. I can use "cpack -D
CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL=<target>" to do this but, CPack takes a long time to
create the package. I can only surmise that CPack is building everything in
the background, as there is no output. If I have everything build BEFORE i
run "cpack -D CPACK_COMPONENTS_ALL=<target>", it completes in seconds.

Is it possible to disable CPack from building everything?

--
Sent from: http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/