[CMake] My previous message

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 02:22:12 EST 2018

Did no one see my previous message here?  About the CMake errors in the Docker image.  I really don't know how to fix this so some help would really be appreciated.  It really is mainly about CMake right now, not Docker itself.  Both the Dockerfile and the part of the build output with errors from CMake are attached to this message.

I don't know what I could try either, or else I really would've tried something before sending a message here.