[CMake] Have error "CMake Error: : System Error: Permission denied" in Docker image build process

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:33:11 EDT 2018

Hi again.

I was able to get sudo installed on a Docker image running as a non-root user.  But when I get to the part in the Docker file where it tries to build Jinja2Cpp using CMake, I get CMake errors.  Dockerfile and error log from build attempt are attached to this message.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  Thanks.