[CMake] include restbed in my project

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:09:02 EDT 2018

for such things I often include the sources in my tree and just
'add_subdirectory( "extra/restbed" )'
it's cleaner to do a external project rule...
which can download/checkout sources and then build those and the output is
findable by other projects just by referencing the targets.
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/ExternalProject.html