[CMake] Adding ignored tests to CTest XML output

Kai Wolf kai.wolf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:08:20 EDT 2018

Hi all,

when adding some ignored tests into the CTestCustom.cmake file via the
variable CTEST_CUSTOM_TESTS_IGNORE, I'd expect that those ignored tests
will also be written into the XML output file generated by CTest, so that
Jenkins or Teamcity is able to visualize this information.

However, it seems that even though the tests are indeed not executed when
running CTest, they're also not put into the XML file, for instance with
<Test Status="ignored">. Is this behaviour expected or am I missing
something?

Thanks in advance

Kai Wolf

http://kai-wolf.me/