[CMake] CMAKE

Tettey Nartey neytra02 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:12:18 EDT 2018

I am not entirely sure if I am reaching the right department that receives questions from mailing list subscribers. My situation really isn't that complicated, but I myself am troubled by it. I have a 64 bit Operating system, and I am need to use CMAKE with the CMAKE build files of GLFW. I would like to know if there is anything wrong with installing both 32 and 64 bit versions of the CMAKE installer?
 Also, if I am to download the GLFW source package containing the complete source code, does this mean I won't need to download the pre-compiled source binaries? Somewhere along the process of setting this all up, I got lost of track between distinguishing whether I am downloading for a platform I am making an application for, or for the system I am currently using to make the application.

Sincerely,Tettey Nartey