[CMake] How can I compile and link modular code into a single DLL with MSVC?

Innokentiy Alaytsev alaitsev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:48:24 EDT 2018

Innokentiy Alaytsev wrote
> The closest to what you describe could be a horrible abomination
> the project that optionally fetches dependencies from the remote repo and
> adds them as subdirectories to build and link to them (just like in  this
> example project <https://github.com/Crascit/DownloadProject>  , but
> uglier).

I think I should clarify something: I don't say and think that  the example
project <https://github.com/Crascit/DownloadProject>   is bad and ugly. I
wanted to say, that my own project that uses the same idea and CMake module
is quite horrible. I am sorry for not making it clear enough.

Best regards,
Innokentiy Alaytsev.

--
Sent from: http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/