[CMake] Interface source paths evaluated relative to dependent library

Marc CHEVRIER marc.chevrier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:03:23 EDT 2018

Fine.
I am surprised because both commands expects the same thing: a CMake list.
The only touchy point is to ensure that the list separator is correctly
passed to the command without early evaluation. For that purpose ensure
that the generator expression is passed to the command inside quotes:
target_include_directories(target INTERFACE
"$<BUILD_INTERFACE:/to/path1;/to/path2>")