[CMake] CMake triggers Windows Defender

Steve sfogoros at att.net
Thu Jun 14 16:43:40 EDT 2018

Windows 10, Windows and Defender updates current.

CMake version 3.11.3

I'm preparing build environment for AMM (Advanced Modular Manikin)
https://github.com/AdvancedModularManikin/DDS/AMM_Modules

My tool chain is MinGW 6.3.0

I followed the build instructions up to cmake and changed /"Unix
Makefiles" to //"MinGW Makefiles"/:

/mkdir build//
//cd build//
//cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..//
//make/

When I run '/cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..'
/Windows Defender triggers and reports: Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl on
file: D:\DDS-master\AMM_Modules\build\CMakeFiles\3.11.3\CompilerIdC\a.exe

I didn't find anything searching internet for CMake/Windows
Defender/Fuerboos and not sure how to proceed.

Thanks for any help, Steve

/
/