[CMake] Beginners Guide to Cmake and Modern Cmake

Stefan Buschmann s_buschmann at gmx.de
Sat Jul 28 06:10:22 EDT 2018

Hi,

you may also have a look at our cmake template "cmake-init", which we
have been developing for several years now, based on modern CMake.
It may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but we tried to put in many
best practices and support everything from building, to testing,
documentation,
up to packaging. We developed it for use in our computer graphics
middleware, which has pretty much the same dependencies you have (glm,
glfw, opengl).
So maybe this is of interest to you as a starting point.

https://github.com/cginternals/cmake-init
https://github.com/cginternals/glbinding
https://github.com/cginternals/globjects

Stefan