[CMake] Packaging dylibs into app bundles

Harry Mallon Harry.Mallon at codex.online
Thu Jul 19 14:04:01 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have been messing arounds with fixup_bundle (which seems to be the correct function). It worked for a small test case, but only if the dylibs required had otool ids of their full path. Ours currently have rpath based ones (e.g. @rpath/libcrypto.dylib). So I get a lot of:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/objdump: '@rpath/ libcrypto.dylib’: No such file or directory

Hmm, seems like the stuff is there somewhere to make this work…

Best,
Harry