[CMake] CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH not working ?

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Wed Jul 18 12:05:31 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm using ctest to build and test my project.  I trying to use CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH to find a different type of errors but it is always defaulting back to "ERROR:".   I am setting this variable in my CTestConfig.cmake.

set(CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH
    "error1"
    "error2"
    "error3"
    )

when I print the value, everything seems to be set correctly, but then on my CDash, i  getting the default regex "Error regular expression found in output. Regex=[(<br /> |^)ERROR: ]"

Is this the correct way to change the default error regular expression?

thanks

Michal