[CMake] wix msi csharp dotnet project type

Petar Petrov petar at brainsciencetools.com
Mon Jul 9 10:58:23 EDT 2018

I have gone through the cmake wix docs and in particular anything special
about dotnet csharp projects, however I failed to find anything related to
influencing the 'Output Type' of project's settings window inside visual
studio!

The options are: 'Console Application, Windows Application and Class
Library', the generator defaults to Console Application while I do have a
WPF windows only app, so I have an annoying console/terminal window in
addition to the main-win. There are plenty of possible hack to influence
the generated project file directly (which just a xml) but it is truly a
job of the wix generator and I expected to be an easy straightforward way
of setting it.

Any tips and suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks in advance,
Peter