[CMake] specifying path for license file for commercial compiler?

Clune, Thomas L. (GSFC-6101) thomas.l.clune at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 9 09:36:03 EDT 2018

Mark and Juan,

Thanks!   Between your two suggestions I was able to make something work.    My first attempt at using -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE resulted in some error messages that I completely misinterpreted as needing to “re-teach”  CMAKE about the Intel compiler.    A simple wrapper for the compiler does exactly what was desired.