[CMake] how to port to cmake a project using gnulib

Cosimo Lupo cosimo at anthrotype.com
Tue Jan 9 07:17:24 EST 2018

Thanks.
However, that's not exactly what I was looking for. The gnulib, by design,
is not an external library that you link with, but a collection of modules
that are meant to be copied into one's project.
I would like to build ttfautohint with cmake (and ninja), not just adding
ttfautohint as an external project built with autotools and GNU make.

--
Cosimo Lupo