[CMake] CMake: using dlopen

Franck Houssen franck.houssen at inria.fr
Mon Jan 8 05:07:33 EST 2018

I usually read the doc in a step-by-step mode (going from "small things" to "the next") when a (new) need/question shows up. When I can I try to "push" some notions (this is an example of it !).
The doc is "vast" which is a good thing but not so easy when trying to read/understand all of it (personal opinion). To me, the doc misses simple illustrative examples like Rainer's one (here again, personal opinion).