[CMake] Get linker flags / include directories for a library target

Kai Wolf kai.wolf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:33:20 EST 2018

You can ask a CMake build target for its properties using get_target_property().
For instance, to retrieve the linker flags for a given target foo, you’d write:

    get_target_prooperty(foo_linker_flags foo LINK_FLAGS)

See [1] for a list of valid parameters.

Greetings,

Kai

[1] https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/manual/cmake-properties.7.html#properties-on-targets