[CMake] Finding Boost (1.69.0)?

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:48:08 EST 2018

Would the way for finding Boost that I saw before when I asked about doing it for version 1.68.0 also work for version 1.69.0?  If so, I could just try to find the archive of older threads and search for that message.  If not, please tell me here how to do it.  Either way, any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently trying to generate project files for Jinja2Cpp with CMake, using Boost version 1.69.0 this time, while using the -DBOOST_ROOT flag.  But it keeps saying that one or more Boost modules wasn't found and that it's using the submodule that comes with the Jinja2Cpp source code.