[CMake] Is cmake failed with any Error message?

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:01:47 EDT 2018

Hi Maomao.

The output includes this line:

  Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

This means that indeed, CMake has failed to configure the project. Which
means no Makefile (or oher buildsystem) was generated and therefore the
project cannot be built.

A successful run of CMake ends with output like this:

  Configuring done
  Generating done
  Build files have been written to ...

Petr