[CMake] Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after installing 2017... sigh.

Brian Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:27:00 EDT 2018

It also cannot find CUDA likely as CUDA was not installed after 2017.  I
would like it to load 2013 after being told to generate Visual Studio 2013
project files.  Is this difficult to ask fo Kitware?  I am sure there are
certainly some shenanigans like path or VS2017 hooking calls to 2013 tools
or the like all of which I am sure make sens to a cubite in the bowels of
the MS machine.  VS loaded 2017 and vs 2013  proj files then promptly had
problems searching files, compiling stale targets and the like.  So while
VS2017 make "hook" 2013 tools it certainly can't do any thing useful with
them IME.  Is there a Meta buld tool (goop generator) that will build goop
for a target goop reader then call said target goop reader (of correct
specified version) to read goop and compile my code?  sigh.