[CMake] cmake fails on first run but succeeds when run again after make

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Mon Aug 6 15:17:04 EDT 2018

The error sounds like the file needs to be marked as GENERATED (
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_sf/GENERATED.html ) but I
would have thought qt5_add_resources would do that for you.

You might look at using CMake built in rc support (
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_tgt/AUTORCC.html )On Sun, Aug