[CMake] setting FIXTURES_* and RESOURCE_LOCK caused permission denied for dependent test?

Quang Ha quang.t.ha.20 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:56:45 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am facing the issue of FIXTURES for setting up dependent test. Using
RESOURCE_LOCK. Currently, it looks something like this:

set_test_properties(run_simulation PROPERTIES FIXTURES_SETUP
${simulation_name})
set_test_properties(compare_results PROPERTIES FIXTURES_REQUIRED
${simulation_name})

[...]

set_test_properties(run_simulation compare_results PROPERTIES RESOURCE_LOCK
data_${simulation_name})

If I include the line of RESOURCE_LOCK, the compare_results test will
failed with permission denied. Removing it will make it run fine. I don't
think I'm doing anything wrong though - why such behaviour is observed?

Thanks,
QT