[CMake] does cmake scripts execute sequentially?

Craig Scott craig.scott at crascit.com
Sat Oct 28 21:20:34 EDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Carlton Banks <noflaco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Den 29. okt. 2017 kl. 02.15 skrev Craig Scott <craig.scott at crascit.com>:
>
>  file(MAKE_DIRECTORY)
>
> Not sure about the workaround.. the problem here is that cmake does not
> download, and make does.
> So adding a workaround like that, would require to add a condition that
> differentiates between cmake and make..

No condition should be needed, simply add it to CMakeLists.txt before the
command that adds the directory to the include path. The external make
build shouldn't complain if the path already exists, it will just go ahead
and populate it. At least, that's been my experience when I've used this
workaround before for this very problem.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia