[CMake] HELP: CMake "cache" stuck after renaming project path

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:21:05 EDT 2017

HELP!

As the subject says, I renamed the project folder to a saner location
(for me anyway), which is now causing CMake to complain about its
"cache". Somehow or another it is stuck on the previous path.

This in spite of the fact I have CLEARED the out of place "build"
location. The cache does indeed reflect the old path. In spite of the
fact I am telling CMake the correct path where the source code is.

I am running v3.9.2 on Windows 7.

Muy frustrated! HELP!

Cheers,

Michael Powell