[CMake] Help: erroneous '-ltbb' getting injected into link command implicitly

Chris Green greenc at fnal.gov
Mon Oct 16 09:54:24 EDT 2017

On 10/16/17 4:55 AM, Ben Morgan wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Is “tbb” used as a target name and direct link anywhere? e.g.
Ding ding! Found it late Friday, thanks: I was fooled by previous
experience into thinking that CMake was translating an external
package's dependency on TBB from the explicit full path to the library
into a -ltbb, but it turned out to be a mistake in one of our own
CMakeLists.txt files listing "tbb" instead of the expected "${TBB}."

Thanks to everyone who weighed in.

Best,
Chris.