[CMake] Building third party libraries along with normal targets

Tamás Kenéz tamas.kenez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:14:04 EDT 2017

[about shell script portability]

We do use shell-scripts on Windows since git-bash comes with git for free.
Our workflow is centered around the command-line (git-bash for Windows) and
you can run shell scripts in git-bash, that's why compatibility is not a
problem. All our scripts and workflows are the same on all our platforms
(windows, linux, mac).

This is an issue only if you're not using git on Windows so adding git-bash
to the workflow would be an extra hassle.