[CMake] Toggle Absolute paths in Eclipse Generator

Michele Portolan michele.portolan at grenoble-inp.fr
Tue Mar 28 06:17:16 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to use the Eclipse Generator to create a project to be
exported to Eclipse. Everything works fine, but when I look at the
generated .cproject and .project I see that all paths are absolute, like
for instance:

<buildArguments>-E chdir
"/home/portolan/my_project/Optional_Libs/eclipse_build/Server"
"/usr/bin/cmake" -P
"CMakeFiles/ATE_Loopback_Server.dir/cmake_clean.cmake"</buildArguments>

This is not really good because I would like to copy my project to
another machine where I do not have /home/portolan/.

So I have two questions: Can I ask cmake to

  - generate relative paths instead of absolute?

  - copy the sources locally to the Eclipse project, rather than use the
external ones?

Thanks,

Michele