[CMake] Link to local glibc

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Wed Mar 8 11:57:50 EST 2017

> I'll try and see if I can compile a gcc 4.9.3 chain on the CentOS 5
> machine (I need C++11).

I'd suggest using the devtollset repo from
https://people.centos.org/tru/devtools/devtools.repo

> The docker container looks interesting but I haven't used it yet: does it
> need some specific install on the target machine? I don't have any install
> rights on the Cento 5.11 machine....

I think you misunderstand.  I meant to use a docker container on your
Ubuntu machine running CentOS 5 as a development environment.  That way you
can use your Ubuntu workstation to build in a CentOS 5 environment.

- Chuck