[CMake] Adding a link?

Bernhard Seckinger bernhard.seckinger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 6 07:43:57 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've got a project where meanwhile everything works, using cmake, but a tiny
detail. I've got a frontend which consists of several php files. I copy them
into a subfolder of share/ with the install command. Now I need a symlink from
bin/croco to share/croco/main.php that is, after installing everything else "ln
-s share/croco/main.php bin/croco" should be executed.

I know, that symlinks are not available in some other OSs, but for the time
being, I only need a solution, that works using linux.

What I found so far is:

add_custom_command(OUTPUT bin/croco
                   COMMAND ln -s share/croco/main.php bin/croco
                   DEPENDS share/croco/main.php)

But that seems to be ignored by "make install". Can you help me?

Thanks, Berni

--
-- Meine Rätselwebseite: www.croco-puzzle.com