[CMake] Debugging custom commands with VS project generator

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 06:52:26 EDT 2017

When you convert that error code to hex, it's 0xc0000139, and if you
google that, you see it's an "entry point not found" error code.

Is something in the custom command trying to load a DLL that doesn't
have the expected export? Or perhaps trying to load a DLL of the wrong
architecture?

Or, there's a missing dependency to one of the DLLs you are loading:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1649384/c-debugging-exception-c0000139

I always convert "/" to "\" when modifying the Windows PATH
environment variable. Does "/" always work? (I noticed the forward
slash is being used in the set PATH statements in your build
output...)

HTH,
David C.