[CMake] weird warning message after compiler upgrade

Jessie Hernandez cmake at jessiehernandez.com
Fri Feb 24 04:52:07 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have been busy with upgrading my Intel ifort compiler from 14 to 16.
After I generated my Makefiles using CMake and compile my application I
get the following warning
    ifort: command line remark #10148: option 'i_dynamic' not supported

Looking through the CMake mailing list archive I came across the following
thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg54113.html

This seems to be the same problem I am having, but I could not find a
reply on this thread.

Can anybody on the list help me solving this problem?
or maybe point my in what direction I should be looking?

thank for any advice.